Project Manager - Retail store refurbishment
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a backgrouind in Retail construction refurbishment projects, or new store design and refurbishment.
The Project Manager will be responsible for several high value projects, this includes replacement of elevators, escalators, refurbishment of roofs, windows, etc.
As Project Manager you will be involved in the appointment and coordination of multiple agencies like M&E Contractor, Program Management Company, Quantity Surveyor, Design agency, Landlord permissions, council permissions etc.
The Project Manager will decide on the best approach to address the capex execution.
Excellent communication and stakeholder management are vital to ensure that programs are carried out on time and to budget with as little effect on store opening and daily trading.
The Project Manager must have experience of either working for a PMC, or with a M&E contractor at a manager position or in the construction/projects department of a large retailer where he/she may have been leading new store designs/rollouts.
What is the day to day of the role:
- Schedule of works
- Working with 3rd party suppliers
- Stakeholder management
- Capex Management
- Excellent communication
Required skills & qualifications:
- Project Management
- Retail refurbishment
- Managing 3rd parties
- Commercially astute
- Proven project work in retail environment
- Hybrid working
- Employee Discount
- Birthday Day
- Pension Scheme
- Medical Healthcare Insurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Ride to Work Scheme (Bike Loan)
- Life Assurance (Permanent Employees Only)
- Retail Trust Employee Assistance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Enhanced Paternity Package
- Eye test and contribution to new glasses (for VDU users only)