Redfish are currently working with a leading contractor who is looking to appoint a Project Manager for their team based on in Jersey. This is a permanent role with the business where you'l be working across a variety of project sectors including residential, commercial, and retail.
Common activities include:
- Reporting to the Contracts Manager your responsibilities will include
- Ensure that the programme deadlines are achieved
- Assist the contractors and subcontractors to ensure they have a full understanding of the required program dates
- Ensure that all building operations are carried out in line with current health and safety standards and that all method statements and risk assessments have been reviewed and checklists completed
- Conduct and monitor tool box meetings, health & safety training, including site inductions and site training are conducted as necessary
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest standards of quality
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 10 years working in a site based role with at least 5 of this in a management capacity.
- Have excellent communication with experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Be highly competent with JCT/NEC forms of contract.
- Have experience managing projects from start to finish.
- Experience on high end residential projects would be a benefit but isn't essential. Significant experience working on buildings though is a must.
- Must be computer literate.
redfish solutions promotes a culture where diversity is welcomed and celebrated. We embrace differences, whether they be social backgrounds, ethnicity, disability, gender, age, religion, sexuality and any other protected characteristic. We have an inclusive recruitment philosophy and will endeavour to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business...... click apply for full job details