Brandon James Ltd
A large yet growing main contractor are now seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their on-going Fit-Out projects in the midlands. where the Project Manager will be working on a variety of different projects.
The Project Manager Role
The successful Project Manager will join a professional yet exciting team who have multiple projects on the go in the High-End fit out sector. They will be looking for someone to start ASAP who has extensive experience within the industry.
This is an opportunity for a Project Manager who is looking to work for a customer first company and managing projects from start to finish. They are looking for someone who not only has experience within the Fit-Out Sector, but someone who is passionate about staying within that line of work. As well as this, the successful candidate will have to have experience with restoration projects of old buildings, within the High-End space.
The Project Manager
- Experience with High-End Fit-Out Projects
- Experience with restoration projects
- High level of written and spoken English
- A few years with people managment.
- construction related qualifications are desired
- knowledge of industry standards and methods.
- £50,000- 65,000 ( DOE ) Negotiable
- 23 days holiday + Public holidays
- A great company culture
- Expenses paid
- Clear path to becoming more Senior in your career
If you’re a Project Manager considering your career opportunities, please contact Liam Howley at Brandon James on for a confidential chat.
Project Manager Project Management PM Construction High-End Walsall Residential Retail