iRecruit Specialist are working with an expanding client who are looking for a Project Manager. Excellent salary and benefits with a great company ethos. Hybrid working available but with occassional travel to client sites.
Overview of the role:
The Project Manager position will sit within a team of Technology experts focussed on the creation and delivery of new products and services into existing and new clients.
This role is responsible for planning, monitoring and controlling the delivery of client projects to agreed schedule, quality and budget
On a day-to-day basis you will work in your clients and cross functional/ cross country internal project teams (on-shore and/or off-shore consultants) to deliver projects to committed timelines.
The Project Manager will be expected to report regularly to senior members within the organisation with project status updates and progress.
Main role responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, monitoring and controlling client projects through the project lifecycle
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of a project: ensuring that project objectives and deliverables are clear and well defined; planning project tasks; ensuring clearly defined roles and responsibilities both internally and externally
- Client communication and activity planning, working closely with the client to manage and set expectations
- Stakeholder management and communication of progress, issues & risks, mitigation strategies and financial management
- Ensuring that all relevant and specific processes are followed on projects
- Being responsible for all aspects of a project from the design stage through to completion and handover to the client
- Some travel will be required
- Good facilitation and analytical skills.
- Highly self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude, accountable, committed and decisive
Skills and Experience Required:
- A recognised project management qualification would be ideal e.g. APMP
- Solid previous experience in a Project Manager position
- Evidence of being able to manage concurrent projects and drive project teams to meet deadlines
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to talk to clients about their business issues