Job Advert / description
Role: Project Manager
Salary: £65,000 to £85,000 (plus commission)
MCR Property Group is an investment and development company, which works across a wide variety of sectors, including; residential, student accommodation, offices, retail and industrial.
The portfolio includes a residential development pipeline in the order of 9,000 residential units being constructed/redeveloped over the next 3 years and in excess of £1bn of assets within its commercial portfolio. MCR is looking to expand both the residential and commercial sides of the business.
An exciting position has just opened up for a Project Manager. We operate a lean and fast-paced construction operation and the successful candidate will have to show a very good record of accomplishment in managing building sites with particular reference to traditional house-building, insitu concrete, high-end fit-out and full civil packages.
The successful candidate will show a record of accomplishment of hitting the ground running and a desire to impress and succeed. A good level head under pressure is essential.
Project: 91-unit new build residential development, with associated landscape and infrastructure
Responsibilities as a Project Manager:
- Ensuring all pre-commencement duties are fulfilled
- Working with our internal planning department and end project sales team you will be responsible for end-to-end project management from inception through to delivery
- Delivered on time, on budget and to the brief
- We own our projects but we still expect and provide a customer focused service, whilst achieving key performance targets and value for money
- Provide leadership and compliance with H&S regulations
- Responsibility for effective, efficient and consistent communication of information and monitoring of budgets and progress in relation to each project
- Manage day to day and diary management for staff and subcontractors
- Weekly reports to the Construction Director and Asset Manager
- Appoint and arrange local authority / statutory body inspections
- Ability to create tender packages and to manage the process and display commerciality
Industrial Experience (preferably in warehouse development)
If you feel like you meet the above criteria, please free to forward a copy of your CV to