Technology Project Manager sought by a highly successful retail and wholesale organisation to work as part of a team delivering a wide range of business and technology projects as part of a major transformation. You will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio of projects across a broad range of business areas. Projects will range from pure business and process change to technology projects encompassing both software development and infrastructure. This is a varied and challenging role working across the full project life cycle including project planning, day to day resource management and liaison with business stakeholders, internal development teams and external vendors. Successful user adoption is a key part of the role. The delivery methodology will vary depending on the scope of the project. This will be an extremely varied role with high levels of business engagement.
Candidates will demonstrate the following:
- A track record of delivering technology and process improvement projects through simplification, standardisation and automation.
- Experience of working in complex, multi-stakeholder organisations.
- Experience of pragmatically adopting and embedding industry recognised project management methodologies.
- Experience of embedding project governance and managing both internal and 3rd party resources.
- Exposure to a multi-site environment would be useful.
- The ability to engage up to C level.
- Well-developed communication skills.
This is an exciting role offering lots of challenge and variety and the opportunity to interface across this diverse business.