Founded in 1978, Clark Contracts Ltd is a privately owned main contractor with six operating divisions; Construction, Retail, Fit Out, Small Works, Maintenance and Manufactured Joinery. We employ over 250 people with offices in the East and West of Scotland.
Due to recent project wins we have an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the business.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate deliver projects with values in excess of £5 million and will be responsible for;
- Ensuring that the projects are completed safely, on time, to budget and to the highest standard of workmanship.
- Managing Subcontractors.
- Dealing directly with design teams and clients.
- Building and developing relationships with existing and new customers.
- Produce, Analyse and interrogate programmes.
- Controlling projects to Financial Budget.
- Fully embrace the companies Customers 1st campaign to continually improve the way we deal with our Customers.
To be considered for this position the candidate will have experience in similar role with another main contractor and will;
- Have an excellent understanding of Microsoft Project and Office packages.
- Hold a current SMSTS qualification.
- Have a high level of Health & Safety Awareness.
- Hold a current First Aid and Scaffold Inspection Certificates.
- Have excellent Communication Skills.
- Have experience in both refurbishment and new build.
- Be able to demonstrate strong IT skills and contract administration skills.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to control and manage sub-contractors.
- Be capable of programming projects from scratch and managing existing programmes using Microsoft project.
- Be able to demonstrate that they can meet programme dates.
This is a full time, permanent position and it will mainly cover projects in the West of Scotland but dependant on business needs additional travel may be required.
Candidates who apply for this role will have their data stored for the purposes of the recruitment process. The storage of your data complies with The General Data Protection Regulation. Full details of what is stored and how can be found in our Recruitment Privacy Notice which is located in the Media Centre of our website, under the downloads section...... click apply for full job details