Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
• Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
• Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
• Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
• Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
1. We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
• Knowledge of relevant procedures
• Level of customer Service
• Team Player
• Health and safety awareness and knowledge
The role being applied for will be dedicated to the Lloyds Banking Group account and will operate out of the Mitie LBG Project Management Office based in Leeds. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Manager for Capital Projects.
The Mitie LBG Projects team delivers a wide array of 'Reactive' and 'Planned' projects for Lloyds Banking Group Programmes and Portfolios, typically relating to the building Facilities, Construction, Fabric and Plant infrastructures.
Nationwide travel including the offshore British Isles and Northern Ireland may be required along with occasional meetings with the central team in Leeds. The successful candidate must be willing to travel, which on some occasions will be a short notice to meet the clients requirements.
The Project Delivery Manager's key responsibility will be to oversee the management of a portfolio of projects, working closely with Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors to ensure that projects are being delivered to robust governance procedures and policies, whilst ensuring Value for Money for the client.
The Project Delivery Manager will be responsible for overseeing and planning all aspects of work to ensure successful and quality delivery, within the time and budget constraints of the client and end user, whilst ensuring all projects are delivered within the constraints and guildlines set out by the Governing Bodies and Regulations for Construction works.
The successful candidate will be working closely with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, as well as having a close working relationship with the client stakeholders. The role of the Project Delivery Manager will play a key role in demonstrating and promoting our Delivery capabilities to our client and stakeholders in the LBG Delivery Model to contribute to our continual growth.
Health and Safety responsibilities
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
- Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
- Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
- Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
- Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
- Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
- Report actual and suspected security incidents;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.