This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the successful delivery of several high-profile operational projects currently within our Healthcare & Education sector.
You will be responsible for providing pro-active support to OCS projects, including the mobilisation of large contracts. You will plan, capture, report, coordinate the governance progress during meetings and update documentation associated with projects as directed by the Project Lead, but you will also be self-directed, proactive, and innovative in the management of your own workload.
This role will be integral to keeping our stakeholders informed of changes and understanding their requirements. You will be creative, highly organised with high levels of attention to detail. You will need excellent communication and presentation skills and will need to travel to sites occasionally as part of your role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Project Lead in all aspects of the mobilisation, including activities such as updates to project plans, action trackers, risk register, contacting suppliers, placing orders and communicating with the wider stakeholders
- Building effective relationships with all stakeholders to enable you to be successful in doing your job
- Maintaining accurate documentation and records, preparing and presenting material to stakeholders of a high quality
- Being a key player in the mobilisation team contributing to its success and supporting your colleagues becoming an advocate of single ways of work
- Must have a good standard of education, ideally to a degree level, and good mathematical ability
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project and Visio and experience with project management software
- Experience of supporting and working in a project environment
- Coordination experience within a remote team environment
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in creating, delivering and managing project coordination and reporting methodologies, including the project lifecycle
- Demonstrable strong written, presentation, communication and negotiation skills and can articulate complex solutions
- A naturally positive attitude and an inclusive approach to building partnerships
- Must be able to work on own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Highly organised, exceptional attention to detail and highly proficient in managing multiple work streams
- Ability to understand business needs and work with stakeholders to ensure projects support their requirements
- Possess strong interpersonal, influencing and cross group negotiation skills
- Ability to problem solve in an innovative and flexible manner
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances promptly
- Confident with the ability to facilitate groups, chair and give presentations
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
At OCS Group, we take a partnership approach. That means we start by listening carefully to each customer to understand their requirements, then tailor our services to meet their specific needs. We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services - ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management - as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
What will you get in return?..... click apply for full job details