Project Coordinator - Asset Management
Salary: £21,469 to £26,837 dependent on experience + pension + 25 days holiday
Location: Livingstone House, Leeds
The purpose of Asset Management is to provide and manage a safe, reliable and affordable asset base that is optimised for operational risk and delivers long term outcomes required by our customers. The Programme Delivery department is part of Asset Management and is accountable for delivering the Capital Programme.
As a Project Coordinator you will deliver overall project administration for the delivery of capital projects across the Programme Delivery department. The Project Coordinator will support Project Managers by providing administrative support.
What is expected of you?
To follow corporate governance procedures for assisting Project Managers with project funding authorisations, through to asset settlement and project closure;
- Analyse and interpret data through analysing project reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Arrange meetings, set agendas, take minutes and create, update and maintain action, risk and issues logs
- Support Project Managers by updating project documents, drafting contracts, administering the project management financial system and producing governance approval information
- Support Project Managers by updating contract documents, and providing a suitable storing system
- Support Project Managers in producing Health & Safety documentation.
- Analyse and capture project out performance and cycle times, and report this information to Senior Managers
- Support communication activities, such as presentations (AMLT, ASLT, BCIC etc), newsletters, dissemination of key information to Contract Partners, training events and collaborative team building events
- Collate project completion data capture and carbon data from the Contract Partners and disseminate this information to the relevant parties in a timely manner
- Be responsible for ensuring returned contracts comply with contracting excellence standards
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the Asset Management business plan and out performance targets. You will ensure regulatory and statutory obligations are met, including Health, Safety and Wellbeing, and that we meet our corporate governance regulations.
You will support the business in driving performance of contract partners and framework suppliers, ensuring health and safety is adhered to, and projects are performing to time, cost and quality.
You will have good communication skills and be able to communicate with a range of different people both internal and external to Yorkshire Water.
You will have good organisational skills, be proactive and be able to work successfully in a team.
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience of projects, partnership working and financial management
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective internal and external relationships.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Report writing
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge of financial systems such SAP/BRM/IAP/PPMS
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Clearly demonstrates the Yorkshire Water company values and behaviours.
- Previous experience in a commercially orientated and / or regulated environment.
- Previous experience gained within the water or wastewater sectors or within the broader utilities, process or manufacturing industry sectors.
You will require a driving licence to attend meetings at various Yorkshire Water sites across the region.
If you feel this opportunity is suitable and you match the skills required, then please apply online and complete the application process. If you could also, please upload an up to date copy of your CV outlining your relevant experience for the role.
Advert End Date: Tuesday 20 October
What's in it for you?
Career enhancement and development, colleague well-being and a genuinely positive work experience for all are key priorities. We are continuously evolving and improving our ways of working and you will support us in achieving our vision of 'taking responsibility for the water environment for good'.
If you feel this opportunity is suitable and you match the skills required, then please apply on line and complete the application process.
Kelda Group reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
If successful for the role, you will be required to undergo a Basic Disclosure Check, through a Third Party Company prior to commencing employment.
The Kelda Group provides water and sewerage services to domestic and business customers across the UK, managing the following subsidiary companies: -
Yorkshire Water, is the main subsidiary company providing water and sewerage services to 4.7 million people and 130,000 businesses in the Yorkshire region. Its activities are regulated by the Water Services Regulation Authority, Ofwat
Loop Customer Management Ltd specialises in delivering customer service support to Yorkshire Water that includes billing, debt recovery and incident management. Employing more than 600 people, Loop have built up an impressive list of industry awards and achievements since being created in 2000 and is currently listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 list as being one of the best companies to work for.
Kelda Water Services (KWS) manages Kelda's non-regulated water and waste water contract operations. It is now the second biggest player in the UK market for outsourced clean and waste water services.
Kelda Water Services Retail offer quality, integrity and partnership but it is never just about the technologies behind our solutions in water. It is about the structure, delivery and even the financing of those solutions, and about giving our customers a level of convenience they never knew was possible.
KeyLand Developments Limited (KeyLand Developments) is responsible for managing, developing and disposing of the group's surplus property assets, either on its own or in partnership with outside organisations.
Kelda Group values equality, diversity and inclusion we believe that everyone should be treated with respect. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of gender, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, religion or belief and trade union membership.
Kelda Group reserve the right to close this position before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you complete and submit your application as soon as possible...... click apply for full job details