£22,000 - £26,000
This Product Technologist role would be an ideal opportunity for a Product Technologist looking to further their career with a global pioneer in the quality assurance industry. In the next stage of your Product Technologist career, would you want it to be with a company that is fast growing, dynamic and has a successful team? As a Product Technologist your role would be assessing various hard-good products in compliance with local, national and international regulations.
Product Technologist Ideal Profile
· Have a recognized track record as a Senior Quality Assurance or Technologist within a hard goods environment acquired in a test laboratory, retail, manufacturing, or supplier-based setting
· Have a vast knowledge of legislative and quality assurance factors across numerous product line, such as ISO, BS EN
· Have an extensive understanding of product development, manufacturing, and range management
· Skills in IT literacy (MS Office/Word/Excel)
· Ability to work without supervision as well as within a small team
Product Technologist Responsibilities
· Manage products through a critical path process
· Assessments and approvals for fit/grade
· Merchandise/packaging approval
· Responsibility of applicable legislative requirements and approval of test reports
· Ensure all products conform to General Product Safety Regulations (GPSR) as well as any other applicable regulations
· Interacting with suppliers and/or retailers on the progress of products
· An understanding of technical reports and product make up
Ensuring targets for quality are met and maintained efficiently
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful...... click apply for full job details