P2W is a Pet food, supplement manufacturer and wholesaler. We have 3 registered sites for producing/bagging various Livefoods, Frozen foods, liquids, substrates and decoration for the Reptile, Aquatic and small Mammal industries.
We supply Zoo’s, Colleges, Chain stores and Independent retailers across the country.
We have distributors that sell our products in Europe and now USA/Canada distributors have started to place large orders to supply the markets over there.
As business has increased expedantially over the last few months our dedicated team needs to also, so we are looking for 2 x production operatives that can work between 8am and 5pm, Monday – Friday. Overtime on weekends is also a possibility. Full training and support will be provided to the successful candidate. Warehouse/production experience is preferred.
Key Responsibilities of a Production Operative:
• Operating semi automatic machinery and equipment which makes some of our products.
• Operating bagging/sealing machines.
• General assembly/packing of products by hand.
• Keeping a neat/tidy work area.
• Packaging orders.
• Feeding insects and/or Reptiles.
• Packaging insects into a tub to be sent to our customers.
• Packing frozen reptile food orders
• Complete all paperwork required by ourself/trading standards and the APHA/DEFRA
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.60 – £13.00 per hour
Expected hours: 40 working hours per week
Schedule: Monday to Friday / 8am – 5pm
Holidays – 28 days including bank holidays
Due to being based on a farm driving is almost essential. However there is a bus stop nearby.