We are currently recruiting for flexible production operatives to join the Newent Factory and have a wide variety of opportunities available to you, with an immediate start.
Join us as a Newent flexible operative and you can be a part of the ambitious team that brings Avara Foods to life.
We have a variety of shift patterns to suit all individuals, including:
- Monday - Friday, 0530 -14: rotating shifts
- 4 x 10 hour shift patterns (between Monday and Friday)
Purpose of the role:
You will be responsible for ensuring the products you produce meet correct customer standards. As a Newent production operative you will play a key role in the team, helping to meet production targets.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ability to work in all areas of the production facility
- Achieve required standards / targets within the assigned area; individually and as part of a team.
- Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
- Undertake any other tasks as directed by your Team Leader
- Handling/lifting of weights averaging 18kg - 23kgs
- Compliance with food safety and HSE guidelines
- Basic level of English - essential
- Basic level of numeracy - essential
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate - desirable
- Previous experience of working in the food manufacturing industry - desirable
We are a leading supplier of chicken, turkey and duck products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors. We are a fully integrated business controlling the whole product supply chain, which includes feed mills, farms, hatcheries and factories with associated transport and logistics functions that employ more than 6000 people
What's in it for you?
As a valued member of our operational team you will enjoy a secure, supportive and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded...... click apply for full job details