Our Client, a premium consumer goods manufacturer and retailer is looking to recruit a Production Manager for their manufacturing unit based in the North London Area.
The Client has an ambitious growth strategy for the future and is looking for exceptional talent to join the team. The candidate must be an experienced and dynamic manager.
Candidates must have a track record for driving efficiency and output, understands quality procedures, and have the ability to lead and managing a team of 40-50. There is the opportunity to shape the team to deliver the key production improvements.
Proven 'hands on' factory floor experience is essential for this role.
Key requirements include:
• Understands and has proven experience of Lean Manufacturing, and 1 piece flow systems is essential for this role
• A proven track record of driving and delivering efficiency and output
• Proven team management to manage the 40-50 people on the production floor.
• Developing process and equipment knowledge to effectively troubleshoot problems.
• Defining and owning continuous improvement plans.
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve with the capability to work under pressure
• Key decision maker
• Strong ability to influence and communicate at all levels and functions.
• Effective communicator