What will you do as our Product Owner – Buying & Merchandising?
- Be the subject matter expert on MA Buying and Merchandising platforms, advocating best practice and ‘art of the possible’ within current deployments, plus researching Industry benchmarks and trends for future roadmap.
- Leads the definition, development and overall management of a product roadmap to create or enhance capabilities, features and functionality.
- Fully accountable for all requirements, prioritisation and outcomes for developments in their area.
- Assist the management of IT budget (Capex and Opex) for their areas.
- Manages key business SLAs and vendor (platform and System Integration) relationships
- Support the landing of change through contributing to process models and SOP’s.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities and make recommendations for improvements
- Continuously monitor and improve business satisfaction with the quality of service delivered
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Significant experience in Retail Buying and Merch systems, in a multi channel business.
- Strong project management skillset (project estimation, requirements management & prioritisation, capital management)
- Strong stakeholder management experience, particularly at senior levels
- Good strategic outlook, able to plot a path to leverage our Island Pacific investment vs. areas where business capability improvement will deliver clear benefits.
- Good understanding of ‘what good looks like’ around core processes of Price/Promos management, Ranging/Assortment, Allocation and Replen., Seasonal Planning / WSSI.
- A passion for achieving best outcomes for the internal customer balanced with an ability to challenge to ensure these outcomes deliver real value for MA
- Understanding of BI capabilities to help prioritise reporting and analysis needs.
- Experience in defining Projects and contributing to Business Case definition
- Experience or understanding of Solution Architecture and design approaches
- Some awareness of IT service management frameworks (E.g. ITIL)
What will we offer you in return?
- Competitive salary with a Company Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holiday through our salary sacrifice scheme
- Bonus day off each year after 6 months service
- A pension that you will automatically be enrolled in after 3 months
- Private Healthcare
- Life assurance (subject to participating in the pension scheme)
- A flexible working approach
- Early pay day Friday finish
- A generous staff discount with up to 50% discount on our products
- Sample sales in Monsoon, Accessorize & East
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounted gym membership at our on-campus gym
- Additional discounts such as Westfield discount, Taste card membership etc
If this all sounds great and you feel you are who we are looking for, let us know and apply today.
At Monsoon Accessorize we don’t focus only on what we do, we also care about how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and an environment where we value and respect every individual’s unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people and are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will also consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
We provide reasonable accommodations as needed to people with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at to request discuss any specific requirements.