We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join the Commercial Product team here at Holland & Barrett, reporting to the Chief Product Officer.
You'll own the commercial promotions roadmap, working alongside a small team of product managers, which is growing to meet the business and tech needs. Our team are focusing on our buying and merchandising colleague's tools, and each squad owns part of the user journey so that our business colleagues can manage & trade their ranges with innovative solutions. We want to make our colleague's working lives easier empowering them to make better decisions for the business and our customers, which we believe will make H&B one of the world's leading retailers.
We're on a journey to becoming the leading health and wellness omni-channel retailer, rejuvenating the retail landscape by delighting our customers through innovation. Your part in this journey will be to ensure that our colleagues across the world are managing promotions that resonate and delight our customers, across all channels using data to inform decisions and shape the conversations.
Our teams decide what method of working is best for them, we adopt both Kanban and Scrum and they are fully self-organising. The team is newly formed and is rapidly growing, so it's a great time to join.
We're looking for a self-starter, someone who can work closely with the business on defining the problems and providing a transparent roadmap which provides innovative solutions. We're looking for someone who will champion their products with passion.
- Working with business, tech and UX colleagues as part of a 3 amigos partnership
- Partner with the business teams to understand the problems our colleague's face when managing the promotions lifecycle
- Collaborating with other product teams outside commercial to shape the end to end promotions journey including forecasting, fulfilment and space management
- Creating and modifying user stories and defining acceptance criteria
- Tracking and documenting enhancements and defects discovered into the backlog to be prioritised accordingly
- The ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Communicating activity status and issues clearly and effectively to senior stakeholders and colleagues
- Using data to inform and shape decisions
- Keen eye for UI/UX design and work alongside a UX design team
- Analysing outcomes and developing future enhancements for future iterations
- Data informed decisions - data is one of our key assets and we use it to shape our conversations and decisions
- Big picture thinking - long term strategic thinking
- Writing and eliciting clear and concise user stories, which reflect the outcomes on the roadmap with clear user acceptance criteria
- Experience of retail is desirable
- Strong influence skills - championing product management whilst supporting the business on the change journey
- Being clear on defining the problem statements within stores and having the ability to process, test and collaborate to a solution
- Knowledge or capability of using Jira & Confluence
- Strong & proactive communication, with great attention to detail and focus on telling the story and articulating the reasons behind "why"
- You'll be joining an energised, passionate, and highly experienced team of product managers, designers, and engineers passionate about that we are building.
- We'll invest in you and help you grow your product career.
- You'll be part of a team constantly evolving and you'll be able to play a key part in building a stronger product culture across the business.
- We're reinventing and building from scratch: so, your impact on the whole product quality will be huge.
- As we are developing very quickly, there is a lot of growth opportunities to develop new skills, experience and progress your career with Holland & Barrett.
- Work at forefront of modern architecture
- Excellent salaries (we want the best people)
- Lots of Career Progression-Lots of opportunities for internal career progression
- Choose your own hardware
- Extreme Flexibility (yes you can work from home)
- Colleague Recognition Scheme. We like to recognise and celebrate our colleagues for their contributions regularly
- Plenty of Paid Holiday We offer 33 days holiday: 25 days paid holiday and 8 public holidays for you to do what you love
- Life Assurance- 2 x Annual Salary Cover to help your dependents
- Refer and Earn- Recommend a Friend Referral Scheme