Product Manager - API's/Software Development/Payments/Retail/Ecommerce/UX, UI
One of the UK's top retailers is looking for a Product Manager to join them in a contract position, based in London.
As experienced Product Manager, you are responsible for successfully executing the strategy and roadmap for your API products.
You'll join an Agile, cross functional product development team, built up of product managers, UX and API engineers.
1. The six capabilities of Product Management (Judgement & Impact, Customer Insight, Data centric, Leading & influencing, Process & techniques, Strategy & innovation)
2. Knowledge of Payment as concepts Embedded in APIs and realized to customers and colleagues via Front End apps that utilise them. (Retail payments, not banking payments)
3. Experience with APIs as a product. Technically competent to influence and understand the solution context and approach (Legacy, tactical, strategic) and aid engineering in estimating the complexity of work being requested
4. End to End Product Ownership. You will have worked across the full life cycle of software development - define, design, develop and deliver. These will have ideally been in an E-commerce/retail environment.
5. Deep understanding of customer journeys and development of services to support them
6. Knowledge of wider payment ecosystem
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, so we are keen for you to see our Privacy Notice.
Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found on the website.