Are you a creative, innovative 3D or Product Designer who loves consumer products and has a passion for consumer products? If you are looking for a new role with a successful business, working with a great, fun team then we have the role for you!
Our client works with some fantastic leading global Brands, supplying their products to successful retailers across the world, and they are looking for a talented 3D Product Designer to join their growing team.
You will be trend and market aware, highly skilled using 3D software such as Z-Brush, 3D Studio Max and the full Adobe creative suite. You will have the opportunity to take ownership of the 3D design process from original concept, through to 3D Visualisations across the entire portfolio.
This is a fantastic business who offer a great working environment and lots of potential for growth. Are you the new 3D Product Designer they are looking for?
Duties of this 3D Product Designer:
· Working closely with Product and Design to create 3D designs of ideas and visualisations
· Being involved and following the whole process from initial brief, through concept and design, to final artwork to meet deadlines
· Regular comp shopping, being aware of new design trends to stay ahead of the competition
· Working with style guides and manufacturing guidelines to ensure designs are commercial and to customer brief
· Training, mentoring, and overseeing interns and junior designers
· Attending meetings, both with internal teams and external clients as required
· Creating 3D visuals and mock-ups required for trade shows and marketing requirements
· Supporting the Design team with any required duties
Skills & experience required:
· 3+ years' experience in a similar role working within gift, home, or tech is ideal
· Fantastic Adobe Suite skills, highly skilled using 3D software essential
· Commercially aware and innovative, with the ability to take a brief and translate into fantastic commercial 3D designs
· An excellent communicator both internally and externally, with the ability to communicate ideas confidently and effectively
· An expert multitasker with an eye for detail, who can work on multiple projects simultaneously
· A flexible approach, someone who thrives in a fast-paced role
· Positive and enthusiastic, and a real team player!..... click apply for full job details