We are looking for an experienced Procurement Manager, on an initial 12 month contract, for one of our market leading clients within their field.
Purpose of the position is to deliver Procurement outcomes on Capital projects with a significant Civil elements.
- Leading/Supporting on sourcing activities associated with allocated projects
- Supporting end-2-end procurement through the execution of works covering additional sourcing/supplier performance management/stakeholder management/variations/risk management
- work in close collaboration with the technical team to assure all project KPI's are met
- Identify and appropriately manage all opportunities and risks as the projects progress
- Relevant Industry experience within FMCG sector
- Proven CapEx Procurement experience, primarily within FMCG procurement on large scale Green & Brown field projects - Circa £30-£35m CapEx spend
- Demonstrated performance in projects with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and financial awareness including in-depth understanding of the financial goals & value drivers relevant to CapEx
- In-depth track record across CapEx category management, sourcing and relationship management.
This position will be primarily remote, with the occasional need to visit site locations as required.
This position will fall INSIDE OF IR35 so all day rates discussed will be based on an inside day rate.
Damia Group Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept our Data Protection Policy which can be found on our website
Damia Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.