Due to recent growth, we are currently recruiting for Process Leaders / Team Leaders to join the Abergavenny Production Department on both shifts.
We are a leading supplier of Poultry products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors. With ambitious plans for the future, there hasn't been a more exciting time to join us.
Join us as a Process Leader and you can be a part of the ambitious team that brings Avara Foods to life.
Hours of work:
AM Shift Monday 0600 - 1630, Tuesday - Thursday 0600 - 1430, Friday 0600 - 1230
Purpose of the role:
As a Process Leader, you'll help manage the production processes and production staff in order to meet Safety, Quality, Training, Productivity and Cost targets set by the Company, consistently and cost-effectively.
You'll be a Key Player in the Production Department, helping drive and manage your production line in order to meet the customer needs to the required quality and safety standards for Avara Foods.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Organising and motivating production staff to ensure they are working to their full potential.
- Achieving agreed quality standards of the product, ensuring that it is consistently produced to the agreed standard and specification.
- Ensuring KPI data is maintained and completed and report daily performance in the KPI meeting.
- Ensuring safety standards are maintained and improved within your area of responsibility including hygiene and housekeeping
- To be aware of, understand, manage and adhere to the maintenance of good GMP, health & safety procedures, food hygiene procedures
- To comply with and promote all Avara Foods policies and procedures.
- Relevant NVQ at Level 2, Functional skills English and Maths Entry Level 3
- Proven production experience, with an understanding of quality requirements and a fast moving process
- Understanding of computerised systems
- Ability to form good working relationships with all staff and managers
- Ability to be able to co-ordinate, assess and train new and existing team members
- Good level of communication
As a valued member of our Production team you can also look forward to a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer...... click apply for full job details