Sales | Self Pay | Customer Service | Slough | 37.5 hours per week | £20,000 per year
Spire Thames Valley Hospital are looking for a dynamic Sales professional to join our Self Pay team. Working in a fast paced telephone sales environment, you will be confident in your approach whilst showing empathy as you speak with patients on a daily basis.
Spire Thames Valley located in Slough provides the highest standard of private healthcare to patients from Berkshire and the surrounding areas. The hospital has a 45 bedded ward with 2 theatres, Endoscopy suite and 10 outpatient consultation rooms. Our modern hospital has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite.
Duties and responsibilities:
You will be part of the team responsible for responding to all self-pay requests and queries that come into the hospital. You will be required to provide accurate pricing information on a range of procedures and specialities and proactively chase existing quotations through to closure. You will also be required to book appointments for all self-pay patients.
Who we're looking for:
- Ideally you will have experience in a Sales based role but full training provided
- Someone who is comfortable objection handling and working to targets
- You will need to have excellent customer service skills and have a caring demeanour as you speak with patients
- Experience of or knowledge of Healthcare would be beneficial but not essential
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with free parking close by
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications