The Planning & Pricing Administrator candidate will be joining the UK's largest tyre distributor with national coverage supporting over 8,000 customers in the automotive sector. Stapleton's Tyre Services has a national team comprising of over 1,000 employees and the largest distribution network of 11 warehouses nationwide. Stapleton's Tyre Services supports the independent, dealership and national retailer sectors through supplying excellent quality products from our tyre manufacturer partners such as Bridgestone, Michelin, Pirelli and many more. Established in 1937 the company has grown from strength to strength expanding with the investment from its Japanese owner, Itochu.
- Are you looking to develop your career in an organisation focused on people development and building for the future?
- Do you pride yourself on being a key contributor to any team?
- Will you aim to continuously learn, improve and innovate?
You need not worry about starting or progressing your career virtually in this role. You have a rare opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic and genuine team - central to all the action! You will have ample scope to learn from expert Analysts on a daily basis, notably enhancing your awareness of business, market dynamics, pricing strategies and commercial analytics.
- Supporting regular analysis and contributing to business intelligence using MS Excel and SAP Business Objects XI
- Collating intelligence across the business and preparing valuable reports for the Senior Management team
- Seeking knowledge and information about competitor activity, products and pricing and conducting necessary benchmarking to improve market competitiveness and win business
- Driving the quick resolution of pricing queries from our Telesales teams and Purchasing Dept.
- Managing the pre-existing pricing policies and implementing changes via in-house IT systems
- Coordinating special offers and monitoring sales results
- Developing relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, as you enhance your understanding of the wider business
- Converting data into meaningful insights, utilising strong communication skills and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Prompt processing of low-volume sales orders for strategic initiatives
You are likely a confident Excel user, who won't shy away from the detail and are keen to develop your awareness of big data and commercial analytics. You must be comfortable pushing yourself beyond your comfort zone, possess a can-do attitude and maintain a focus on customer experience.
This is a role that WILL expand your capacity as a professional and drive your career forward.
For the right candidate we can offer a career path with development, in a stable working environment.
Benefits include pension, life assurance, annual holidays increasing with service, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), generous discount & cash back scheme with major retailers, as well as staff discounts with ETEL Group automotive companies.
So please apply and join us on our journey!..... click apply for full job details