data:text/mce-internal,posdescForm_note_control,Practice%20Coordinator%20 Practice Coordinator/Dental Nurse in Winchester, Southgate Street - Full-time 40 hours per week
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
As a Practice Co-ordinator you'll be benefiting from an experienced practice team and exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that's just to mention a few.Practice Co-ordinator responsibilities
- Lead the practice team to assist in the provision of dental care services to patients.
- Comply with the Practice Business Plan and assist the manager in its implementation and delivery at the practice.
- Work with the Clinical Team and other internal departments to ensure the practice remains compliant with the General Dental Council and CQC guidelines, to ensure the delivery of first-class patient care
- Reception duties as required
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous administrative experience preferably in a dental or other healthcare environment
- Competent using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Dental nursing experience desirable
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Established progression and development - including the Practice Manager Academy - our training programme for those looking to progress into practice management
- Contributory pension scheme
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers, discounted gym membership and even a day off for your wedding!
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee referral scheme
- Your Practice Co-ordinator uniform will be provided.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all who fit the requirements of the role. If you need any reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process just let us know.
Due to the high level of interest in our roles, we are only able to contact short-listed candidates. Good luck!..... click apply for full job details