Post-Sales Support Coordinator
Salary: £19,000 plus commission (OTE £21,400)
Location: Home-based (remote working)
Working hours: 40hrs per week, Monday to Friday between 9.00 am and 5.30 pm.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the post-sales process from sold subject to contract through to completion
- Liaising with 3rd parties such as solicitors and mortgage brokers to progress the sale and purchase in a timely manner
- Engaging with customers and estate agents to deliver an excellent experience every time
- Managing email queries alongside calls to deliver first contact resolution
- Delivering a sales through service experience to increase awareness of Purplebricks' service portfolio, including surveys and online auctions
- Accurately maintaining and updating client records, adhering to GDPR regulations at all times
Previous experience in estate agency or conveyancing is a must and we believe you should be able to demonstrate:
- A people-first approach
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Empathy and strong communication skills
- The ability to provide complex information in an easy to understand manner for our customers
- Ability to prioritise your own workload and work to deadlines
- You look for solutions and enjoy solving problems
What do you need to work from home?
- A broadband connection (10Mbs+)
- A suitable and safe space to work from home
- Don't worry about IT equipment, we'll provide this for you
What benefits can you expect from Purplebricks?
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic commission structure and team prizes
- Amazing career opportunities
- Being part of the estate agency of the future
- Life assurance
- An online retail discount platform with amazing offers
Purplebricks is the UK's leading estate agent and sells three-times more homes than the second-placed agent. We offer customers a transparent and convenient way to buy, sell, or let. Purplebricks gives customers the combined support of Local Property Experts, an online platform, and central customer service team.
We're proud to be an official partner of Team GB and will be showing our support for the nation's Olympic athletes in the run-up to 2020. Our mission is simple: to be the best and most loved place for customers. We will achieve this through our amazing people - our #TeamPB - and by living our Purple Promises, which bring us together and ensure we live and breathe the same beliefs and values.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ex-service personnel status, or disability status...... click apply for full job details