A top performing global investment bank is looking to build out the POS (Point of Sale) lending portfolio with aggressive growth plans in place for the remainder of 2021. As the team's credit strategy lead you will serve as the subject matter expert covering end-to-end strategy development, implementation and monitoring. This position would allow for accelerated career growth and be able to build out a team from scratch. Candidates will be requires to have sales finance/BNPL experience within the industry.
- Lead the development and monitoring efforts for acquisition, underwriting, forecasting and collection strategies.
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders in an effort to help drive portfolio revenue.
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing strategies to find opportunities to be more profitable.
- Serve as the teams subject matter expert and help support the training of junior team members.
- 4+ years of experience working within the consumer lending space, specifically with POS or personal installment experience.
- Master's degree in any STEM field of study
- Expert proficiency in SAS and SQL
- Proven track record working in a large corporate environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication is required