Founded in 1901, The Club is the oldest and largest in the world for all forms of camping. We operate a network of more than 120 UK campsites across the UK. We have over 200 employees based in our modern Coventry Head Office and a turnover of around £60m.
Our Property Services team is growing. We're investing in new posts in order to further deliver outstanding campsites for our members. In the last 18 months we have either acquired or built new sites in fantastic locations across the UK including the Lake District and Sherwood, this growth is set to continue.
Our Property Services department will consist of 30 employees dedicated to ensuring we have the best facilities and pitches, building on our position as the oldest and largest Club for all forms of camping in the U.K.
The Products Manager will manage the Club's product mix and provide recommendations as to our future requirements and industry developments.They will be r esponsible for managing the quality, consistency, development requirements and delivery of the holiday products in our property portfolio across the UK.
The postholder will ensure products meet business and customer needs, with a view to improving the product range and delivery in line with market growth and customer demand.This includes managing the Club Holiday Home product, ensuring budgeted sales are met and the customer experience meets the Club's high brand experience and model standards.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide product expertise needed to make informed product development decisions.
- Contribute to the strategic development and alignment of the campsite offering and product development portfolio mix
- Work closely with the operations and property and development department to ensure the product specifications meet the business and customer needs
- Complete GAP analysis on the current and required camping product requirements and improvements to meet the Club strategy business plans
- Recommend and manage the holiday home pitch inventory identifying areas of growth
- Contribute to marketing promotions and campaigns
- Manage the Club Holiday Home sales process and legal compliance
- Report on market trends and opportunities
- Report on sales actuals v's budget
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Proven management in self-catering and mixed property portfolio delivery
- Experience of working with a mixed retail offering in a leisure / campsite environment
- Excellent standard of communication, both written and verbal
- Focused and able to work well on your own initiative as well as be part of a team
- Full clean driving licence
The Camping and Caravanning Club is a fantastic place to work. With a supportive, dedicated team and customer focused attitude. The company offers a generous annual leave entitlement and life assurance amongst other attractive benefits...... click apply for full job details