- £35,000 - £38,000 per annum plus OT and full expensed vehicle
We are currently recruiting for a Pipefitter to complete maintenance and reactive breakdown work across a large commerical portfolio in and around Brandon. The role is covering all cthe commercial heating systems.
You will work as part of a large M+E team covering properties such schools, offices, hospitals, retail units and large warehouse facilities. T
There is a call out on the role which is 1 week 4 in and comes with a standby allowance and overtime rate if called out
Duties of the role:
- Ensure the day-to-day planned preventative maintenance activities of heating system
- Respond positively to reactive requests as required, ensuring workloads are managed alongside the planned maintenance regime.
- Ensure all assets are maintained
- Assist in supervising contractors and sub-contractors and ensure compliance with all statutory obligations
- Ensure that all reactive calls are closed out in line with our contractual time scales
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety legislation and company policy (Fire Regulations, COSHH, Safe Working Practices, PPE, etc)
- Ensure all gas distribution systems and functional and operational within design parameters and carry out reactive repairs within agreed response and rectification time frames
- Ensure energy efficiencies are controlled and maintained
- Keep all plant rooms/M&E rooms/services enclosures clean, tidy, safe and secure
- Participate in standby call-out rota for emergency calls outside of normal workings hours
The ideal applicant will be an experienced engineer who can work independently as well as part of a team...... click apply for full job details