CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Northampton on a 12 month contract basis.
Shifts are 2 pm to 10 pm until the end of June/July after which the locum then moves to a bank role.
Our client touches millions of lives every day. Their products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You will find their products and therapies on nearly every floor, in every department, in almost every hospital worldwide. You'll find them in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on them for lifesaving renal and medical products, including intravenous (IV) solutions, systems and administrative sets, IV infusion parenteral nutrition, perioperative care, pharmacy devices and software, acute renal care, and home and in-centre dialysis.
This role will be based at our clients site in Northampton.
Hourly rate is £31.36 Ltd.
- Physical checking of all prescriptions and orders (Renal) that contain POM & P (Prescription Only Medicines & Pharmacy medicines) and ancillary items before their dispatch from NDC to patients.
- You will ensure that pharmacy patient dispensing processes are compliant with:
RPS (Royal Pharmaceutical Society)
Company Pharmacy Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
Good Warehousing Practices (GWP)
Corporate Quality Manual & ISO standards
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Membership of GPhC.
- Masters degree in Pharmacy (MPharm).
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience in supervising staff.
- Expert knowledge of good dispensing and distribution practice.
- Excellent verbal, numeric and written communication skills.
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacist position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 48129.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK...... click apply for full job details