Are you a HR Leader looking for a challenging opportunity, in a successful business? Is it your style to deliver results by leading from the front with a hands-on, practical approach? Do you inspire and motivate those around you, with your boundless energy and enthusiasm? If all your answers are yes, this could be the role for you!
We are currently looking for a People Business Partner to join the B&M team at our state of the art Distribution Centre in Wixams, Bedford! This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a genuine passion for people, to contribute to the development and delivery of our HR strategy in an expanding DC team.
Reporting to the DC Head of HR, this role will partner the General Manager, work closely with the DC management team and manage a team of HR Advisors. As People Business Partner, you will provide strategic advice, develop proactive people plans, support with succession planning, drive the colleague engagement and retention strategies.
If you are excited at the thought of a challenging role, in a fast paced environment, where you have the opportunity to inspire a team to add value every day, we want to hear from you!
As our People Business Partner you will:
- Drive the people agenda and influence a positive culture across the team
- Manage high volume recruitment and inductions
- Manage the end to end employee cycle
- Take ownership for colleague engagement & implement solutions to reduce labour turnover
- Coach and develop the DC management team to be successful leaders
- Assist with succession planning and performance/development management
- Motivate a HR team of advisors to work hard, whilst having fun!
The Skills/Experience required are:
- Senior HR experience in a fast paced business, ideally DC/Warehouse/Logistics
- Proven track record of successfully managing large scale recruitment
- Demonstrate an up to date knowledge of employment law
- Excellent understanding across all employee relations disciplines
- Strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- An inspirational leader and coach
- Proactive team player who strives for continuous improvement
B&M Retail are one of the UK's fastest growing retailers and with our ongoing expansion plans there really hasn't been a better time to join us. If you would like to join a great team in a fast paced, ambitious business, apply online today!
B&M Retail are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all colleagues