An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Head Office in Stratford upon Avon for an administrator to work as part of the busy payroll team.
You will need to be self-motivated with good organisational skills to cope with the demand that comes with this busy and varied role. You don't need to have payroll experience but you do have to be confident working accurately within strict deadlines and comfortable using Excel and Word.
The role responsibilities include:
- The processing of the group's monthly salaries including statutory deductions and manual calculations
- The administration of starters and leavers
- Dealing with payroll queries.
In essence this is an interesting role ideal for someone looking for an opportunity to obtain new skills as full training and support will be given to the successful candidate to become a payroll technician.
Applicants must possess:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment and on their own initiative
- Good communication skills - both verbal & written
- A diplomatic and confidential approach
In return we can offer an excellent salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and workplace pension schemes. Listers employees can also enjoy a retail discount scheme such as discounted hotel rooms and weekly shop! In addition to this we offer a fantastic working environment with plenty of career opportunities supported by our own learning & development centre.
If you feel confident in your administration skills and would like to be considered for this opportunity then please don't hesitate to send a copy of your CV to us by clicking the 'Apply Now' button below.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm