Part Time - 25 hours - Sunday to Thursday 8am - 1pm
Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK. With ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class customer service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer and PrettyLittleThing.com.
We care about our employees and recognise that without capable individuals working together as a unit, we would not be where we are today. We therefore offer a host of developmental and progression opportunities to ensure we nurture our people, allowing them to grow with us.
We're now looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our busy HR team in Leeds on a Fixed Term Contract - Sunday to Thursday 8am - 1pm
What is the purpose of the role?
To complete all aspects of Payroll administration throughout the employee life cycle and comprehensive, professional and effective payroll support.
- Entering starter and leaver information on T & A
- Maintaining personnel records on T & A and records on all employee attendance, sickness, and timeliness
- Daily monitoring of T & A system, running reports etc when necessary
- Daily checking of T & A reports / payroll reports / variance reports
- Preparation of Purchase Orders in respect of site stationery and consumables and maintaining of purchase order log, for submission to GM on a weekly basis
- Ordering and managing uniform supplies
- Supporting operational management as required
- Undertaking all other tasks as reasonably requested by management
- Processing staff annual leave on T & A system
- Providing weekly payroll hours to finance
- Initial contact for Shift Managers / Team Leaders seeking to resolve administrative related employee queries relating to clock-ins, wages
- To liaise with Finance Manager to raise PO's in respect of site consumables
- To issue all new employees with T & A and ID cards, taking responsibility for fingerprints.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Good Communicator - ability to build effective working relationships
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic HR knowledge
- Ability to interpret HR Policies
- Competent user of IT systems
- Familiar with HR Systems, payroll and T&A systems