Hybrid Working - Liverpool Office
A leading finance brokerage that offer an extensive range of finance products to both retail and business users. A highly reputable and credible business based in the heart of vibrant Liverpool city centre with a well established and high performing business unit. We are looking to expand our Payouts team with the hire of a Payout Administrator.
The focus of this role will be to pay-out on deals that have cleared through our underwriting team. You will be responsible for working with customers, car dealers and our lenders to ensure that finance is paid out quickly, efficiently and compliantly. You will work under pressure and efficiently to clear a queue of cases in a timely and professional manner. We are on the look-out for an individual with high attention to detail, numerical proficiency and with experience of working in a compliance led role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful business that can offer a competitive basic salary, additional perks and benefits, work from home flexibility and long term career progression.
What this role can offer you:
- Salary - We can offer a competitive basic salary up to £21,000
- Progression - This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing and expanding business that can offer realistic career development and progression opportunities
- Flexibility - We currently operate a hybrid work from home and office model - with our state-of-the-art office based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre
- Immediate start date
- Experience - Previous experience working in a compliance focused admin role is preferred although strong administrators/customer service would be advantageous
- Industry - Financial services industry experience is preferred
- Skills - Excellent communication skills, strong data entry ability and compliance experience is required
- Personality - We are looking for a positive, results focused attitude, a strong team player and a candidate with excellent attention to detail
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support our team to ensure that customer's car finance applications are handled professionally and efficiently.
- Build good relationships with our partner lenders and third party dealerships.
- Monitor and follow-up on the completion of all documentation required for finance to be paid out.
- Ensure that finance is provided in compliance with regulatory requirements, as well as to our lenders and our own internal standards.
- Provide assistance to customers completing their finance documents.
- Help promote the company positively at every opportunity
If you have any questions or want to make a direct introduction then give John Nesbitt a call on or alternatively email