Michael Page (UK)
We have been made aware of a global phishing campaign where employees from companies are being impersonated. We are confident that no PageGroup system has been breached. Find out how to protect yourself
- Highly respected and experienced IP team
- One of the largest teams in the UK
About Our Client
The client are a very well known International law firm. They are one of the largest teams in the UK and involved in setting actions before the High Court, Court of Appeal, Supreme Court and CJEU in both hard and soft IP.
You would be advising a wide range of life sciences, blue chip technology, manufacturing, and retail companies on business critical IP litigation, as well as all aspects of the exploitation and enforcement of their intellectual property rights.
The IP team works for a variety of high profile clients across a number of different sectors, including life sciences, advanced manufacturing, technology, financial services and energy. They operate as a national team within the firm and there is scope and opportunity to work with lawyers and for clients across all of our UK and International offices.
The team is committed to technical excellence, quality and outstanding client service and your continued development and learning will be our priority.
The Successful Applicant
- Have been working in a well regarded patent litigation practice, have significant experience of handling patent involving complex technologies, but must also be willing to work on matters across a range of subject matter. Experience of opinion, and / or contentious work is required;
- Be a team player, able to forge strong working relationships with colleagues in an agile environment;
- Be technically strong and able to exercise good commercial judgement;
- Have the strong interpersonal skills necessary to develop strong relationships with clients and market contacts and across the wider firm.
- You will need to be a qualified Solicitor in England & Wales.
Michael Page is part of the PageGroup. Michael Page is a trading name of Michael Page International Recruitment Limited. Registered in England No. Registered Office: 200 Dashwood Lang Road, Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2NX