Parts Advisor - Toyota Guildford
As a Parts Advisor you will be a key part of the Retail Centre. As a Parts Advisor you will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone.Main Responsibilities
A Parts Advisor will need to ensure that walk in and telephone customers are promptly dealt with, and deliver on sales targets. They are meticulous with the administration of the parts department, check stock levels and deliveries. As a Parts Advisor you will always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers.
The Ideal Candidate
Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximise sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
- Core skills in computing are essential, including web systems, email and use of excel
- Experience with Kerridge an advantage
- A full, clean driving license is essential as the role includes van delivery
Parts Advisors will receive a competitive base salary, we also offer great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount
- Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer operating in 32 countries across the UK, Europe, Russia, South America, Asia and Australasia. As brand custodian for 30 of the world's leading automotive OEMs (including Audi, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen), Inchcape handles product planning, brand positioning, logistics, marketing, network management, sales and aftersales services.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 18,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £8.9 billion in its last financial year.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?..... click apply for full job details