Euro Car Parts: Part Sales Advisor
Competitive Salary plus Bonus
A day in the life of a Parts Sales Advisor:
The day starts by arriving at branch ready to start between 8am-8.30am, depending on the rotational shift pattern.
A morning meeting will then be held to discuss current promotions and special offers, talk about innovative ideas to increase sales and highlight any issues that may occur.
As well as prioritising incoming calls from customers, a Parts Sales Advisor is also required to conduct a morning ring around to key customers, establishing what they will need for the coming day and to ensure that at every given opportunity the day's promotion are highlighted. A Parts Sales Advisor also needs to be able to constantly upsell products and is working towards the branch and individual sales targets.
Being in the busy Sales office, it's important that a constant dialogue is kept open with the branch Warehouse team and Drivers, to make sure that the right parts go out as quickly as possible. The customer is king, and time is money!
At the end of the trading day the GM, BM and SM sit down with the team and review the day's numbers and discuss customers or issues to focus on the next day.
Parts Sales Advisor - what we expect:
- An awareness of maintaining sales and margin
- Target driven individual with a strong work ethic
- The willingness to be part of a motivated team
- High levels of focus, energy and drive
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure and fast-paced environment
- Average of 48 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am - 6pm and alternate Saturdays from 8am - 4pm
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK
Euro Car Parts Ltd is the largest automotive aftermarket specialist in the UK, with more than 12,000 employees and 350 branches nationwide, and one of the UK's biggest entrepreneurial success stories of recent times.
Founded in 1978 by Sukhpal Singh Ahluwalia, Euro Car Parts is now part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe. We supply essential aftermarket components and consumables for cars and LCV's. Each day, around 4,000 Euro Car Parts vans and bikes complete more than 82,000 customer deliveries to independent and franchised garages, body shops and fleet service centres across the UK and Ireland.
Euro Car Parts has grown to be much more than just a car parts company; we are now far greater than that. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset because they make the difference between good and great.