Position: Part-time Cleaner
Location: ASDA Worksop, Vesuvius Way, Worksop, S80 3NE
Hourly Rate: £8.76
Role is Permanent and is 16 hours a week
Shifts for the role are as follows: -
Are you reliable, motivated, and hardworking?
We have more than 25 years of successful service delivery experience in retail, residential and commercial markets.
We are committed to the perfect partnership with ASDA and our mission is to provide them with the best maintained stores exceeding their expectations, every day.
We are currently looking for people to join our team at the ASDA Worksop, S80 3NE .
What you'll be doing:
Working a few hours each day, ASDA rely on us to maintain high standards of cleaning (both inside and out) so you'll be completing general cleaning duties (throughout the store) and operating machinery where required.
To join our passionate team, our wish list includes:
· A flexible approach is our number one wish,
· Previous cleaning experience is preferred (but not essential as full training will be provided as will the uniform)
· Fantastic customer service skills (as your role will be working during store opening hours)
· Good communication skills in order to respond promptly and positively to requests
What we can offer you as part of our team:
· 10% discount in ASDA stores (once your first 12 weeks have been completed)
· Discounts in popular retailers, cinemas and restaurants/food to go outlets across the UK
· Pension Scheme, Generous death in service benefit, Childcare Vouchers and Cycle to Work scheme
· The opportunity to build a career in a fast paced environment
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you. City FM has a commitment to Equal Opportunities and Diversity.
The role is Permanent and Part Time - 16 hours a week (shifts listed above).
Please only apply for this role if you are happy with Part Time hours and can work the shifts listed.
An immediate start is available.
To apply for this role please click on the link provided and follow the instructions...... click apply for full job details