Central Employment are delighted to be working in partnership with one of the North East's fastest growing Creative Media agencies, as they look to expand their Paid Social team.
They have a new role for a Paid Social Account Executive, working a number of regional and national client accounts, leading operators across eCommerce, Retail, Hospitality and Automotive.
Responsibilities of the Paid Social Account Executive:
- Manage a range of paid social accounts across multiple platforms, optimising campaigns and monitoring their performance.
- Analysing and reporting on campaigns.
- Liaise with clients to plan and execute the paid social strategy.
- Effectively collaborate with other teams (media team, social media managers, animators, graphic designers and sales teams).
- Ability to achieve KPI's set on accounts.
- Develop new strategies and methods for the team and clients.
- Budgeting and forecasting for paid social across daily, weekly and monthly periods.
- Writing creative briefs for the design team with innovative recommendations.
- A paid social specialist with experience in this field
- Proven track record of delivering to target and exceeding business goals
- A strong attention to detail and numbers
- Experienced in google analytics
- Experienced creating campaigns in Facebook Business Manager/ads manager
- Circa 2 yrs digital media agency or client side experience where Paid Social is the main digital channel