We are seeking an Operations Manager, to ensure the profitable, efficient, safe, and compliant operations of contracts within the allotted region.
You will be providing a high quality of service delivery to all customers in accordance with company procedures, through an appointed, highly motivated and appropriately trained team of Operational support staff.
Your role will also be to coordinate and control the activities of the Operation, ensuring that all activities are carried out in such a manner that is safe and with managed risk, enabling the company to meet its legal duties under Health & Safety law. Ensuring customer satisfaction through the provision of a quality service, as laid down in contract specifications.
This role will be responsible for clients across the Midlands and the North, so would ideally suit someone based central to Birmingham, Liverpool & Manchester.
Responsibilities will include:
- Operating contracts and regional P&L account within defined financial targets
- Developing and leveraging new client relationships, retaining, and nurturing existing business to achieve relevant growth targets
- Ensuring an appropriate level of contract retention and growth through service excellence, relationship building and upselling of additional services
- Implementing, communicating and monitoring key performance indicators to leverage team performance
- Ensuring an appropriate level of staff retention through effective leadership, management, and governance
- Ensuring adequate Operational support staffing, mentoring, and developing direct reports to meet succession planning needs
- Identifying the necessary skills, training, and development to ensure the competence of team members in their respective roles and actively manage team performance
- Ensuring that a safe working environment is maintained through compliance with all company Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with all other company policies and procedures
- Preferably BICS/IPAF qualified
- IOSH/NEBOSH preferred
Working experience/Personal attributes
- Working knowledge of Commercial Window Cleaning and Specialist (Deep) Cleaning
- Proven experience in managing teams, with experience of managing a minimum contract turnover of £1 million per annum
- Proven track record in delivering effective customer service whilst maintaining appropriate operating margins
- Able to lead a diverse workforce
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented with effective inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and delegate effectively
- Ability to mentor and develop a team, counselling and coaching as necessary
Why join OCS Group UK Ltd?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, we provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
At OCS Group, we take a partnership approach. That means we start by listening carefully to each customer to understand their requirements, then tailor our services to meet their specific needs. We deliver more than 70 internationally accredited facilities management services - ranging from cleaning, security and catering to waste management - as standalone, bundled or fully integrated solutions.
OCS prides itself as a company that has family values.
We take CARE of you; We act SAFELY and responsibly; We are TRUSTWORTHY; We work as EXPERTS.
What will you get in return?..... click apply for full job details