Join our journey as an Operations Coordinator at Lorien – the global house of tech and transformation recruitment right in the heart of London!
Are you ready to embark on a new professional adventure? Look no further.
We’re seeking a talented Operations Coordinator to become an integral part of our vibrant team and play a key role in one of our biggest MSP and SoW accounts. Under the guidance of our esteemed Operations Manager, you’ll be based in the vibrant city of London at one of our modern offices located at Regent’s Place or Bishopsgate.
Key details about the role:
The Operations Coordinator is pivotal in a dynamic work environment with unique challenges and growth opportunities. As a key player in our team, you’ll find yourself in a hybrid role, spending three days in the office and two working remotely. While we appreciate the flexibility that comes with the latter, the heart of our operations beats strongest when we gather as a team.
Imagine a workplace where collaboration is not just a concept but day to day basic. Our team operates as a unit, each member contributing uniquely to the well-running machinery of our operations. Your contribution will be more operational and revolve around a few key duties:
- Ensure all candidates are being managed via Fieldglass and that the candidate’s journey is always accurately recorded.
- Act proactively and responsively to ensure that the expectations of the client are always met.
- Support the onsite team with recruitment system support, ensuring the system is always up to date, including chasing the team for relevant information where required.
- Build effective relationships with all internal and client stakeholders, and act as a point of contact for the client, on-site account team, as well as contractors.
- Work with the client’s HR teams to ensure candidates are effectively managed through the on-boarding process and day one inductions are delivered.
- Effectively track and chase timesheets being entered and approved for all contractors.
- Chase and process all contractor extensions, ensuring the relevant approvals are obtained.
- Create, manage, and continuously improve all reporting for the client via Fieldglass and Excel.
- Work with the background screening team to gather, witness and sign right to work documentation including passports and Visas when required.
About the Account:
This is not a cutthroat banking environment; it’s a retail bank setting in which professionalism meets relaxation. The journey here is not just corporate – it’s a step into the world of banking, where we’ve created a story of evolution and growth over the past two years. Our journey began with the introduction of MSP, a transformative solution that allowed us to reshape processes and solidify our position as true partners. Stability is our foundation, but we’re not stopping there – we’re driven by further expansion.
What We Seek in You:
Our expectations are grounded yet comprehensive. Your administrative experience should reflect a minimum of two years of structured, account-specific approach.
While we appreciate a good recruitment background, we do not feel this is something that should hinder you from applying for this role. We are keen to hear from you if you love the corporate world and have a keen interest in banking.
Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate will have to go through a DBS check, credit check, as well as an in-depth reference process covering the last five years.
Now is the perfect time to join us – the calm before the storm. As we prepare for the upcoming year, anticipating higher volumes, there will be a focus on onboarding, and the management of financial processes. Picture yourself contributing to the success of a large account with 2500 workers, navigating the nuances of big data sets, and honing your skills with a multitude of tools.
Your dedication will be rewarded with a base salary of 25,000 to 28,000 per annum, complemented by a 12.5% bonus and a benefits package that includes a minimum of 25 days A/L, bank holidays off, volunteering day off and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days per year. We like to have fun together and besides the regular hang-out and socializing – if that’s your thing – we also like to dress up and attend black tie events like night outs and award ceremonies.
This is more than a job; it’s an entry point to a career trajectory, an opportunity to grow within the company and, ultimately, to carve your path toward the client side.
Don’t wait any longer and apply today!
Please note that we can only consider candidates currently based in London with full Right to Work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.