The Temporary Housing business procures and manages properties to meet the urgent housing needs of vulnerable Londoners. We are looking for an Operations & Lettings Coordinator to support the busy Voids Team with the co-ordination of void properties and processes to ensure a quick turnaround of lettings. We're a team motivated by the knowledge that we contribute directly to NHG's mission to provide good quality homes for those who could not otherwise afford them.
You will manage a wide range of tasks from organising nominations, viewings and sign ups with new customers and liaising with local authorities to updating systems and processing invoices. Through your accurate data entry skills, you will also be responsible for the tenancy start and end process.
Proactive and well organised, you will have previous knowledge and experience of office administration and working in a demanding environment. As you will work with colleagues and clients from a diverse range of backgrounds, you'll be an amazing relationship and rapport builder. You will also need to be an exceptional multi-tasker with excellent written and IT skills.
To keep the team working smoothly you'll share our 'can do' attitude and get involved with all aspects of the team's work and be confident in thinking on your feet - someone who thrives on being at the heart of a busy team.
In return we offer:
- Excellent annual leave allowance and flexible working opportunities (qualifying period may apply)
- Generous pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay - we offer enhanced maternity and adoption pay in addition to statutory entitlements (qualifying period may apply)
- Employee assistance - free confidential advice and counselling services provided by independent specialist organisations
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts - we give our staff access to discounts at hundreds of major retailers, gyms, restaurants, entertainment, days out, insurance and much more
- Interest free loans: season ticket loan, tenancy deposit loan and training loan
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
- Applications close at 23:59 on 20 May 2022.
Please apply for this role with us online. If you are not able to apply online, please contact our HR team via to discuss your requirements.