Job Title: Spanish speaking - Online Marketing Manager | Location: Portsmouth | Position type: Full Time, Permanent
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit a Spanish Speaking Online Marketing Manager to cover our Spanish & Italian region.
What will you be doing?
You will be responsible for the growth of Wiggle and Chain Reaction Cycles websites across Spain & Italy through the growth of sessions, revenue and market share across Paid Search, Shopping, Organic Search, Affiliates, Social and Remarketing.
This role requires a close working relationship with other Online Marketing teams as well as other internal departments (including Country Managers and Translators).
- Create, own and deliver an online marketing plan for Spain & Italy
- Maximise sales and profitability
- Grow market share in the tri sports market across Spain & Italy
- Execute and develop paid search, affiliate and display campaigns for WiggleCRC
- Work with Country Managers and Translation team to ensure traffic generating opportunities are maximised
- Identify new third party partners to increase external visibility of Wiggle content
- Maximise sales of our house brand products
- Regular analysis of campaign performance
- Close working relationship with WiggleCRC Digital Strategy team to ensure latest technologies and best practices are adopted
- Identify opportunities to achieve revenue growth targets
- Own content plan to help grow organic traffic
- Other work as required by the team
Who are we looking for?
- Spanish language skills required
- Excellent communicator in English required
- Written / spoken language skills for another language an advantage
- 1-2+ year paid search experience
- Experience in using Online Marketing platforms (such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords)
- Understanding of how search engines work
- Some experience of bid management tools a plus
- Retail or e-commerce experience desirable
- An interest and knowledge in tri-sports are also desirable
- Be able to work effectively with minimal direction
- Ability to multi task across a number of channels and projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interpret performance data and make recommendations / optimise accordingly
- Demonstrate creativity in creating and delivering online marketing plans
- Ability to make decisions in line with commercial goals of business
- Attention to detail in recognising campaign and data accuracy
- Identify and communicate opportunities to shape the future of the business
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What's in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn't enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Is this the job for you?..... click apply for full job details