TotaljobsGroup is one of the leading jobs boards in the UK and a proud member of the Stepstone group! We work every day to bring job seekers and companies together to find the perfect match.
Are you a real expert when it comes to Display and Retargeting? Then apply and join our international Display team located in London and Düsseldorf!
- You are responsible for purchasing and controlling performance-oriented display ads
- You ensure the actual knowledge and the further development of our display activities
- You develop and implement a data-driven retargeting strategy and are primarily responsible for the necessary tool sets (DMP, DSP, etc.)
- You collaborate closely with all online marketing channels
What we'd like to see from you:
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience in performance-oriented online marketing with a focus on display
- Very good selection in the area of targeting and performance advertising functions and performance-oriented offers, tools (DSP, DMPs) and trends on the market
- Strong analytical mindset and outstanding communication skills
- Integrity - Being uncompromising and consistent in our commitment to integrity
- Results - Driving spectacular results for everyone - happy employees, happy customers, happy candidates and happy shareholders
- People - Building a company with teams where talent can thrive and flourish
Cool stuff you'll like:
- 29 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Weekly exercise club
- Amazing location - Tate Modern, The Globe, Borough Market
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance x4 salary
- Interest free travel loan (season ticket)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Amazon voucher on your births, birthday, marriages. We will never forget your birthday
At Totaljobs Group we have one purpose; to help people find the job they love and employers to find great talent.
We have a unique and collaborative culture where we share the same values and beliefs that make Totaljobs Group a great place to build your career. People are the key to our success, and they have voted us to be a Great Place to Work for the past 11 years.
This is your chance to join us and make a huge impact as we continue the journey to becoming smarter and more effective in helping people find the jobs they love.
We are part of a global business, StepStone Group, spanning across 30 countries and we operate under 11 digital brands within the UK: totaljobs, jobsite, CWJobs, RetailChoice, Milkround, Caterer, CatererGlobal, CareerStructure, eMedCareers, Cityjobs and Just Engineers with 800 employees across 9 locations.
So are you ready for your next exciting career move? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status...... click apply for full job details