This international iconic retailer is looking for a Online Junior Buyer to manage the Selection of product and forecasting volumes for their online offer. The role will be looking after the supplier relationships, online exclusive and ordering the right volume to make sure it is compatible for their digital customer before handing over to the eCommerce team.
The responsibilities of this Online Junior Category Manager include:
- Create and deliver a branded range to achieve sales, margin and cash profit budgets
- Working within the Toys, Games, Stationery, Arts & Crafts categoy
- Continually monitoring & building and reviewing ranges
- Analyse sales, cash and margin on a weekly basis by store level to understand how to continually grow sales
- Source, select and range new products for online exclusives
- Being able to forecasting sales and stock
- Have a collaborative working relationship with the Online trading team.
- KPi's include sales, availability of products, online exclusives, wastage, profit & sale-through.
To be successful in this Online Junior Buyer you must have -
- Buying experience as a Junior Buyer or Senior Assistant Buyer that has worked within an online retailer or for the online /digital team.
- Preferably backgrounds include working within a High Street, Homewares, Toys, Gifting or Department Store experience though other branded fashion backgrounds will be considered also.
- Excellent supplier relationships with branded partners
- Has worked within and has exposure of budgets allowing for the maximum ROI.
- Have been involved with online range reviews, promotional plans & pricing plans.
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and influential skills
- Involved with the website and eCommerce trading team.
Benefits of this Online Junior Category Manager position-
- 22 days holidays
- Central London office
- flexible working 2 days in offices , 3 days WFH
- Exposure on an international level
If you believe that you have the relevant experience and are enthusiastic about this role and a great brand, please apply now quoting the reference JO-231.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.