NCO Europe Ltd. is a leading Financial, Customer Care and Sales Outsourcing Contact Centre based in Preston.
Operating since 1996, we currently employ over 400 people and we are growing!
We are a place where people flourish, grow and achieve. Join us and you'll be a part of a successful business with a strong brand, commitment to our people and great reputation. We want people who care about what we are doing as much as we do which is, in essence, supporting and delighting our customers and clients.
Customers are at the heart of our business and throughout our philosophy and culture.
Our vision - "to be the leader in Outsourced Customer Solutions".
Our mission - "deliver outstanding experiences for our customers, our people & our partners through innovative value added solutions"The Role
An information technology trainer that specialises in the design, development and delivery of effective Microsoft Office 365 administrator training.
This resource will be responsible for developing training materials and training the onsite trainers in a train the trainer approach. The aim of the role is to ensure that all NCO Europe employees are provided a level of training / education to ensure that migrating to O365 services does not impact service or the individual's ability to perform their role. This resource will be included in the early stages of the project to assist with scoping the training needs for the overall project.
· Focusing on the Office 365 suite of products, produce up to date training material and design and deliver engaging training. Work independently on building user guides and "helpful hints" on how users can get the best out of the O365 suite.
· Delivering high quality technical content to users and executive level managers. Providing training materials on the administration of a Microsoft Office 365 and Outlook enterprise environment. Create technical training materials for local administrators using an instructional design model.
· Must have a good knowledge of previous office products and be able to identify and demonstrate the same functionality on O365 product suite
· Understand VB / Macros again to demonstrate the difference compared to previous versions as this will be critical to support staff who will have a better understanding and perform at a higher level within the office framework.
Provide engaging training, advice, and support on Office 365, SharePoint & Exchange Online; including classroom style, One to One, Video Conf and Drop In sessions.
· Prepare training materials and courses, including self-help and knowledge base like articles.
· Aide in the development of long-term strategies relating to Office 365 uptake.
· Co-ordinate training sessions
· Assist on improving the knowledge of the Office 365 admin and security suite within IT
· Inspect the retention of knowledge, skills and behaviours trained and provide assistance through remedial actions to close gaps
· To assess programs on a basis of need and be skilled to tailor training programs in order to meet client and individual expectation and requirement
To succeed in this role you will need as a minimum:
The ability to compile, plan, prepare and execute professional training on Microsoft Office 365 products, including; Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, OneNote and SharePoint.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to effectively advise and support staff at any level, with confidence to challenge where appropriate and share learned knowledge.
· Excellent organisational skills will be needed to agree, develop and manage the provision of appropriate training, ensuring attendees leave training courses fully equipped with the appropriate knowledge
Skills, Experience & Attributes
- Recognised training / development qualifications beneficial
- Previous experience in a training and facilitation role desirable
- Ability to lead by example and experience of delivering new/training/information to large audiences
- Proven ability to deliver innovative ideas for improved team/office performance
- Positive and dynamic outlook and personality
- Proven track record of leading by example and mentoring others
- Consistently demonstrates and performs to role competency requirement
- Ability operate and display professionalism and discretion where required
This is an office based role in the heart of Preston city centre close to all transport links. Our 7 storey office is prestigious and custom designed to have a very open plan workspace that encourages interaction and engagement with colleagues.
· Job security - our contracts are permanent
· Exciting additional performance incentives
· Membership to PerkBox for ALL employees to gain access to nationwide benefits such as discounts at restaurants, supermarkets, health clubs, online retail outlets and much more
· Contributory pension plan (after 3 months' employment)
· 30 days paid holiday per year (including Bank Holidays) with an additional day's holiday for each completed year of employment
· Excellent canteen facilities with free touch screen internet devices
· Superb progression opportunities throughout the company
· Subsidised bus passes
· Volunteer & Apprenticeship opportunities
· Employee Awards
· Employee Assistance Programme
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties required of employees assigned to this job. We reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties...... click apply for full job details