Night Shift Controller
Chapel en le Frith
Permanent: 40 hours per week
Holidays 20 days + Banks
Doric Crimped manufacture cake cases, from cup cakes to loaf tin liners, selling directly into the major supermarkets and other high street retailers. Our customers have high standards and our manufacturing processes comply with food stands BRC.
The production floor various machines from hand fed to fully automated, as such offer a dynamic and fast paced environment in which to work. We work over 3 shifts and are looking for someone to lead our night shift Sunday to Thursday 22.00 -06.00.
This night shift is small close nit team focused mainly on running the more automated machines.Doric Crimped is a well-established FMCG Company that are going from strength to strength as a result of strong market conditions.
Doric Crimped are committed to consistently meet customer expectations & deliver against their targets. As the Shift Supervisor you will be instrumental part of this team as we continue to develop and improve. In this role you will have the opportunity to add value to GPM and we continue to develop our values and drive efficiency.
Responsible for the team and all production output on shift.
· To manage an efficient shift in line with KPI & production plan.
· Support Continuous improvement projects
· To be the H&S champion on shift and drive a safety culture and lead any investigations
· Drive efficiencies through manufacturing processes through data capture and analysis
· Develop and motivate your team
· Understands customer needs and ensures delivery of the production plan on time and to customer specification.
· Takes responsibility and accountability for resolving all production issues on shift.
· Maintains all production standards (eg, Health and Safety, hygiene, uniform, PPE, behaviour, etc)...... click apply for full job details