Hourly Rate: Up to £16.81 dependent on complex care experience
Various contracts available, 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours
Health and Social workers are now classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school or nursery to help with your childcare whilst at work.
About the Home:
Located in North East Sheffield, The centre is a specialist nursing home for adults with complex physical disability, mental-ill health and brain injury. Service users at the centre are cared for in one of seven units depending on their unique needs.
Our Mission is to make every day better for everyone we care for and work with. Working alongside specialist and like-minded colleagues, you'll be part of a multi-disciplined team that continually develops and delivers its skills to make every day better for the people we support. As an Exemplar Health Care Nurse, you'll be committed to delivering the very highest standards of nursing care.
As an integral and appreciated member of our Health Care team you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Rewards - Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500*
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
What do we ask of you?
- You will be a registered nurse RGN,RMN or RNLD, and will have a valid NMC pin.
- You will provide warmth, enthusiasm and compassion when providing care to our service users.
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You will be a team player, demonstrating outstanding communication skills and will be able to demonstrate effective team work as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
- Experience of Mentorship and a supervisor qualification would be desirable, but are not essential...... click apply for full job details