Zachary Daniels is looking for a Night Manager to successfully run the operation of a successful big box store in Somercotes. We are looking for a Night Manager to bring drive, enthusiasm and the highest possible retail service standards at all times.
We want to recruit a leader who can motivate a strong retail team and can really engage them to drive their departments.
The successful Manager will be able to make commercial decisions to benefit the store and bring about the required change as and when needed. With a track record of success, you can use your leadership skills to inspire those around you to create a successful environment.
Key responsibilities as the new Manager:
- Lead from the front and inspire your team
- Set the standard across all departments
- Commercially aware to drive and make changes to increase sales
- Full responsibility for achieving targets and results
- Be a problem solver
- Develop your team and have succession plans in place for colleagues and managers
- Operationally strong to manage in a diverse and fast paced store role
- Able to direct the team to achieve KPI's
The successful Night Manager will be able to achieve results and exceed targets though their strong leadership skills in this high volume store. The hours are Sunday through to Thursday 21:30pm - 06:00am and we are able to offer a competitive basic salary of up to £30,000, plus two fantastic guaranteed bonuses and great employee benefits.