A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
We are Kerry Foods - A leading name in the global food industry, and an altogether individual business. We are home to incredible brands such as Richmond Sausages, Strings & Things, Fridge Raiders, Dairygold and Denny. Plus, we're a leading producer of yummy supermarket private label products such as ready meals, cooked meats, cheese and dairy products.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated team player to join Kerry Foods as a SeniorNational Account Manager. This is a high-profile role that will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work autonomously and strategically.
Based in Egham, Surrey, this role will offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
The ideal individual will:
- Work closely with the Sales Lead, R&D and Category Teams to develop and execute the go to Market plan for your customers. You will have experience building Growth Joint Business Plans and delivering JBP & Budget targets.
- Take full P&L responsibility for your designated accounts, with careful management of risks and opportunities to achieve budget targets.
- Take full P&L responsibility and be responsible for driving success and developing relationships with our customers.
- Agree and execute JBP's and will build and execute promotional and execution plans.
- Enhance customer relationships
Qualifications and skills
- Strong commercial skill set- having worked in FMCG sales, experience working in Food will be an advantage.
- Significant experience in a Customer facing role
- Experience in building and implementing a JBP
- Proven knowledge of retailer strategies and objectives
- Good understanding of P&Ls and drivers of profitability
- Promotional evaluation experience in drawing insights
- Ability to work with multiple external & internal stakeholders, categories and brands to effectively manage workload, opportunities & priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to convey concepts in an articulate way
- Confidence, resilience & determination
- Can flex style easily, strong written and verbal communication