- Company who are in the top 3 in their sector
- Strategic, senior Business Development role
- Responsible for some of the largest accounts in the business
- This business has grown massively throughout the last 12 months
- Very exciting new proposition coming to the market in 2022!
National Account Manager
The Role: The role of National Account Manager will see you selling cylinder LPG used across a range of applications. You will be looking after some of our clients' biggest volume accounts across the UK who distribute cylinder & bottled gas. You will be driving growth in this channel by bringing on new distributors & dealer partners across the country as well as increasing the capacity of those existing accounts. In addition to this core business, the National Account Manager will have the exciting opportunity to develop an innovative LPG offering into National Retail Chains across the UK.
This new business approach will be key and you will target senior buyers at multi-site retailers to implement this game changing solution.
The Company: Our client are one of the top three organisations in the UK to provide LPG and Aerosol solutions. They are embarking on a journey to reshape the UK operation and have full backing from their Group with investment and infrastructure. They have done very well during the pandemic and have been growing despite the situation. This role is a continuation of that growth strategy. They are looking at long-term prospects for people and genuinely want to support people in their career growth.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- KAM/NAM level experience selling to Supermarkets or Multi-Site Retailers
- Demonstrable successes in strategic account management
- Understand selling through dealers or distributors
- Contract driven sales process experience
- Team player
- Full & Clean Driving licence
Salary: £40,000-45,000 basic salary DOE + company yearly bonus + Monthly OTE, uncapped £10k+ + Car + Pension + healthcare + 24 days holiday