National Account Manager - FMCG Sales - Midlands & North West - Up to £42,000
About the Company
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced National Account Manager who has experience within the independent retail industry. They are a fantastic non-food FMCG sales business with an incredible reputation within the industry!
If you have a proven track record of delivering brilliant results whilst leading and developing teams and if you want to be part of a business that is expanding and doing all the right things then this could be the role for you!
National Account Manager - The Rewards
- Salary up to £42,000
- Fantastic bonus potential OTE £60k+
- Executive level company car
- Pension up to 10%
- Performance based incentives
- Great training and development opportunities
National Account Manager - Requirements
- Commercially astute and able to drive business performance
- Strong track record of achieving sales and profit targets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills essential, ability to adapt to a range of audience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- 3 years of experience in Key Account and or National Account management
- Experience in the FMCG sector and working with large chain retailers in the UK
- Experience in building sales forecasts based on historical data and logical assumptions
- Customer centric ability to build strong business relationships with different customer profiles
- Ability to problem-solving and think on your feet
- Self-starter - Effective working independently and ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- A full UK driving license is required for this role
National Account Manager - Responsibilities
- Business Development of targeted UK national accounts in the independent retail sector.
- Managing 11 sales professions across the UK
- Full Ownership of contract negotiations, relationship, execution and KPI's for assigned accounts
- Management of the Joint Business Planning process ensuring business objectives are jointly owned and exceeded
- Develop strong relationships within your customers business.
- Develop trade and channel marketing plans specific to your customers in line the with the UK business plan
- Manage account budgets ensuring spend in line with agreed objectives and contractual obligations
- Forecasting accurately using data analysis to identify risks and opportunities
- Maintain and agree contractual obligations, and ensure the highest levels of customer services
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. Please note, due to a high volume of applications, you may not receive a response if unsuccessful. For information on how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information, please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.